The Summer Seals Day Camp is an innovative summer learning program designed to give hands-on multifaceted assistance to students during a
six-week summer day camp.
- Create an enriching social and academic environment
- Improve oral reading fluency and reading comprehension skills
- Strengthen math problem-solving skills and math facts fluency
- Encourage healthy social/interpersonal skill development
- Keep campers engaged mentally and physically during the summer
- Above all, our goal is to create a camp atmosphere that is relaxed and fun!
June 16th through
A unique summer program sponsored by the Summer Seals Day Camp, the Selinsgrove Area Community Foundation, the Selinsgrove Rotary Club, Susquehanna University, and the Selinsgrove Area School District.